Sunday, February 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!

Happy Birthday Steph! I am so so SO excited that is is finally your birthday so that you finally know what your present is! I absolutely cannot wait for you to be here! So that we can FINALLY have an updated version of the above picture! I am so excited for you to be here. We are going to watch mamma mia and go to the chocolate cafe and go shopping and hug and kiss on your adorable baby!!! I don't know if you can tell, but I might be just a little bit excited. March 8th cannot come quickly enough! I am literally counting down the days!

Anyways, I hope you have a fabulous birthday and enjoy every minute of it! I wish I was there in person to wish a happy birthday, but we'll celebrate when you get here! I love you like crazy! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ahhh, A blog just for me??? You are so sweet! And just so you know...you may be pretty excited...but I am more excited :)