Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ABC

ABC Tag
* A - Attached or single: Single (for the most part)
* B - Best Friend: Lauren Snyder (and all my family)
* C - Cake of Pie: PIE!
* D - Day: Saturday
* E - Essential Items: Cell Phone, mascara, car, family
* F - Favorite Color: Pink
* G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
* H - Hometown: Ft. Collins
* I - Indulgences: Music, chocolate, accesories
* J - January or July: July, no school. Although that may not apply much longer. Next year I'll be in college and who knows when I'll be going to school... scary thought
* K - Kids: someday for sure!
* L - Life is incomplete without: Love, family
* M - Marriage Date: Still Single
* N - Number of Siblings: 4- CeeCee, Courtney, Bubba, Lizz, plus the bro-in-laws, Bill and Steve, and my sister-in-law, Steph
* O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
* P - Phobia or Fears: Bugs, drowning (but I love the water), being alone
* Q - Quote: "If you want me to fall for you, you have to give me something worth tripping over"
* R - Reason to Smile: Family, My girlfriends
* S - Season: Spring, although I love fall clothing
* T - Tag three: CeeCee, Courtney, Stacy
* U - Unknown fact about me: I'm too open, everybody knows everything. there are no unknown facts
* V - Vegetarian or Not: NOT
* W - Worst habit: Sleeping in my make up and not ever taking it off at night(I agree Rachel!) and procrastinating...
* X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Anything that's not an MRI...ugh
* Y - Your favorite food: Fruit salad!
* Z - Zodiac sign: Leo!!!

No comments: