Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day #2: Favorite Holiday



I absolutely love Holidays! Holidays means being with family, eating lots of yummy food, and getting to decorate! Whats better than that?

My Favorite Holiday is....


The 4th of July!

I love the 4th of July! It's the perfect time to eat lots of fruit (especially fruit salads!) and spend time outdoors. The last few years it has been our tradition to go up to Estes Park and watch the fire works. That might be another reason that it is my favorite, I love being is Estes Park. We usually walk around the shops all afternoon, eat dinner some place yummy, and then head back to the lake to watch the fireworks! It's fabulous! And I love getting to celebrate being an American! :) Talking about it makes me so excited for this 4th of July!

Here are some of my favorite 4th of July memories:

Trying to stay warm last 4th


Mom and I hanging out July 4th, 2009


Lauren and I riding the slides in Estes 2008


Avery, Lauren, and I at City Park for the 4th, 2007.



See you tomorrow!

No comments: