Happy Valentines Day!!!
So, I have decided to star the 30 day blogging challenge. There are 30 questions (one for each day) that I will be answering for the next month. It should be a blast! Feel free to join in with me! Todays subject: Introduction, recent picture, and 15 facts about yourself.
This picture was taken by my Sister-in-Law, Stephanie, heading in to my bachelorette party at PF Changs.
- I just married my best friend, Jon, September 4th and am LOVING married life!
- I have a very serious obsession with shoes. Shoe shopping is one of my favorite things to do. I have a tradition that I buy all my nieces and new pair or PINK shoes for their birthday every year!
- My favorite place to go for the day is Estes Park. I LOVE all the cute shops and being in the mountains and just really everything about it.
- I have 9 nieces and nephews, all of whom I adore!
- I recently have developed a passionate love for all kinds of Mexican Food!
- I work part time at American Eagle and love getting close at a discount! :)
- I probably eat at least one apple a day, not because I'm trying to keep the doctor away, but because I love them!
- I am a total wimp and if my husband isn't home when I'm going to bed, I have to leave the bathroom light on.
- I LOVE to bake, and my Sister-in-Law, Stephanie, is a FABULOUS cook, but when we are together, we can't even manage to make cookies. It's become a bit of a joke.
- Girls Nights with my sisters is one of my favorite things to do!
- I rewatch episodes of Reba, Gilmore Girls, and Grey's Anatomy that I have probably seen a 100 times. On the plus side, those are a few of the TV shows I watch that my husband can stand.
- I would LOVE to have another wedding, not to find a new groom, (I'll keep Jon) but because I had so much fun dancing the night away with my husband, family and friends at my wedding.
- I LOVE seeing movies at the theater. They are ridiculously expensive (especially when you buy popcorn, coke and candy) but it is one of my favorite things to do on a Saturday.
- I love love love all things CHOCOLATE!
- I frequently feel the need to break out in song and dance for no particular reason.
Check back tomorrow for #2 :)