Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge


Happy Valentines Day!!!

So, I have decided to star the 30 day blogging challenge. There are 30 questions (one for each day) that I will be answering for the next month. It should be a blast! Feel free to join in with me! Todays subject: Introduction, recent picture, and 15 facts about yourself.




This picture was taken by my Sister-in-Law, Stephanie, heading in to my bachelorette party at PF Changs.

  1. I just married my best friend, Jon, September 4th and am LOVING married life!
  2. I have a very serious obsession with shoes. Shoe shopping is one of my favorite things to do. I have a tradition that I buy all my nieces and new pair or PINK shoes for their birthday every year!
  3. My favorite place to go for the day is Estes Park. I LOVE all the cute shops and being in the mountains and just really everything about it.
  4. I have 9 nieces and nephews, all of whom I adore!
  5. I recently have developed a passionate love for all kinds of Mexican Food!
  6. I work part time at American Eagle and love getting close at a discount! :)
  7. I probably eat at least one apple a day, not because I'm trying to keep the doctor away, but because I love them!
  8. I am a total wimp and if my husband isn't home when I'm going to bed, I have to leave the bathroom light on.
  9. I LOVE to bake, and my Sister-in-Law, Stephanie, is a FABULOUS cook, but when we are together, we can't even manage to make cookies. It's become a bit of a joke.
  10. Girls Nights with my sisters is one of my favorite things to do!
  11. I rewatch episodes of Reba, Gilmore Girls, and Grey's Anatomy that I have probably seen a 100 times. On the plus side, those are a few of the TV shows I watch that my husband can stand.
  12. I would LOVE to have another wedding, not to find a new groom, (I'll keep Jon) but because I had so much fun dancing the night away with my husband, family and friends at my wedding.
  13. I LOVE seeing movies at the theater. They are ridiculously expensive (especially when you buy popcorn, coke and candy) but it is one of my favorite things to do on a Saturday.
  14. I love love love all things CHOCOLATE!
  15. I frequently feel the need to break out in song and dance for no particular reason.

Check back tomorrow for #2 :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

How funny that several of ours were similar :) You did a better job of explaining it than I did!

MaggieJo said...

we could be good friends. I love chocolate, gilmore girls, girl's night oh yeah and jon, but in a sisterly type make fun of him way.