Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduation!


I thought it was about time I got some of my graduation pictures up.



I graduated from High School May 23rd and it turned out to be a fabulous day! My family is absolutely amazing and decided to all make matching hot pink shirts so that they would be visible in the crazy crowds of graduation. They're the best and everyone looked adorable!Even my amazing Brother-in-laws, nephews, and cousins wore the hot pink shirts, what men!


The whole family in their hot pink shirts. Seriously, how awesome are they?!



My awesome College friends at my graduation party



The Graduation Party set up




And, the best surprise of all. I was taking pictures with my Mom, Dad, and Lizz, and my mom turned around and asked, "who's standing behind us", I turned around and my brother was standing there. I got super excited, jumped up, accidently screamed in his ear, and started crying. I was so excited that he was there! I couldn't believe it! Thanks for coming Bubba! I love you!!!




Typical Graduation picture.




My AWESOME brother!


Sister picture!



Overall it was an absolutely fantastic weekend! Thank you so so much to all of you that were there, especially all of you who traveled to be there. It honestly meant the world to me! To all of those who weren't able to make it, know that you were missed and I love you!

1 comment:

Steph said...

We are soooo glad we could come!! Wouldn't have missed it for the world!