Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BEST WEEKEND EVER!

Lauren and I spent this past weekend in Greeley babysitting my neices and nephews while CeeCee and Bill spent the weekend up in a condo with some friends. We had way too much fun with the kids! We didn't want to leave when the weekend was over!



We had a "shockingly" great time!




We goofed around
...Alot!


And we played Legos...


and painted nails



But we also took care of the kids




And they slept...


a little bit




But Mostly...






We played rockband!


Lots and Lots and Lots of it!


I love these Kids!

5 comments:

Robin said...

So fun... I wish we all lived closer to one another. When are you out of school and when do you go back next year?

Stacie said...

So fun!!! You guys can come over and give us a free week-end anytime you want too. We don't have Rock Band but we do have Guitar Hero II and III!!!! Yes, we had a blast up at the condo where we also played Rock Band. Glad you guys had fun too! Hope to see you soon.:)

Cee Cee said...

To the greatest babysitters in the world...I LOVE YOU! Thanx for doing such an amazing job with my most precious possesions while I was away for a much needed break. The house was clean, the kids were happy and you all had fun.Hope you'll do it again sometime. The kids miss you living here.

chicblvdnewmom said...

you are so sweet! i love your blog. makes me miss you that much harder!!! xoxo

Rachel said...

i tagged you... so check it out and DO IT!